Business Improvement and Experience Senior Specialist
CX Food - Brazil - D6
99 is a Brazilian technology company founded in 2012 and today is part of the global company DiDi Chuxing, the largest app platform for convenience and transport in the world! Here, our mission is to build the best journey for users, transforming people's lives by offering more accessible, safe and convenient services for passengers and customers, and the most profitable and easy going day-to-day life for drivers, restaurants and delivery partners, through technology. To make all of this happen, we have a team of super talented professionals who interact in an environment full of creativity, energy and respect for diversity. The Orangers (our way of calling the employees) are the ones responsible for revolutionizing urban mobility (99), build quick options for all pockets and appetites (99Food), and offer a digital wallet, so you can pay from trips to bank slips (99Pay).
The way we live our values says a lot about your journey here at 99. For us, in addition to being a social responsibility, Diversity allows us to create a more creative and energetic environment. Being an increasingly inclusive, plural and respectful Company is a priority for us.
Join our team! Here you can be who you really are.
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)
About the Job:
The Customer Experience team is responsible for delivering a memorable moment to our users - restaurants, customers, and couriers - by providing support through online and offline channels. Data collected from those interactions are essential to improve our product and services.
- Manage the operational rollout of processes, product, workflow and policy changes that impact the support team
- Lead and develop high performing teams who will support users in different touchpoints in the customers' journey
- Work cross-functionally with supporting teams and other areas to ensure your teams are delivering exceptional customer experience and meeting service level requirements
- Set up and monitor key performance indicators and seek for continuous process improvement
- Identify opportunities and create solutions to support exponential growth in customer service
- Provide feedback and help to improve processes and policies to optimize for better customer experience
- Identify opportunities to improve our product, services and communication and collaboration with other areas such as Sales, Operations, Engineering, Safety etc
The Successful Applicant:
- English level required Advanced/fluent;
- Bachelor’s degree (required);
- Proven experience in a high-volume, fast-paced environment in customer support (strongly desired);
- Proven experience in continuous improvement projects (strongly desired);
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Ability to interact with and influence internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, and persistent attention to detail;
- Must be customer-focused and possess the ability to develop creative solutions to a variety of complex problems;
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to connect effectively what users are asking for with answers to their true issues;
- Data-driven approach and analytical mindset to manage key performance indicators;
- Demonstrated background in solving complex problems;
- Ability to learn, attention to detail, empathy for the client and colleagues, high values and impeccable ethics;
- Knowledge in MS Excel. SQL knowledge is a plus, but willingness to learn it is required."
Candidatar-se a essa vaga